David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 3 October 2014

Portsmouth Poetry Society Live in, well, Portsmouth, obviously

It shouldn't come as much of a surprise that an evening with Portsmouth Poetry Society would be a marvellous thing but I think last night surpasssed any expectations that any of us had of it.
Everybody was great. Special thanks to Maggie Sawkins who appeared as a special guest and to all those who took part and helped put the show together. Here are some photos. I can't include everyone here. Thanks to Tom Bennett for the photographs.

Here are- Maggie Sawkins, Rosemary Penny, Helen Larham, Ros Griffiths, Denise Bennett, someone who doesn't look like the marathon bike rider he once was any more, John Dean, Diana McCormack and Pauline Hawkesworth.