David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Walking on Water kindle edition

Walking on Water, my booklet from 2006, is now available as a kindle on Amazon but hold on until tomorrow or the next day by which time it should be into its five days of being free to download.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Water-David-Green-ebook/dp/B00G05NTMK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1382459538&sr=8-2&keywords=david+green+walking+on+water
This follows the success of The Perfect Murder which reached  number 13 in the Free Kindle Download Poetry chart over the weekend. This is the same chart position achieved by Because of You by Dexy's Midnight Runners, Crying by both Roy Orbison and k.d. lang and I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross.
It would have been nice to have a top ten hit but the excitement of being in a chart at all was plenty thrilling enough.
The possibility of adding further titles from the back catalogue is being investigated.

Thanks to all those who downloaded The Perfect Murder.