David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 27 September 2013

Heaney Tribute Event

I will have to keep my ticket to see Seamus Heaney as a momento.

His lecture is to be replaced by a tribute event to include just about every relevant star name you could wish for, which is the least one might expect.

But you can't conjure a Seamus Heaney however fine the materials you try to do it from and a Wednesday night in November is no time to be getting the last coach home from London and so, to whoever is due to sit in B33, I'm sorry I missed you.

I'm sure it will be a wonderful evening.