David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 21 December 2012

The Saturday Nap - Week Eleven, and Christmas Nap

I was quite apologetic a few weeks ago when tipping an odds-on winner here and so felt considerably worse than that last week when the selection went off at odds-on and then got beat.
However, to a £10 level stake at starting prices over the ten weeks so far we are still £12.30 ahead, a 12.3% return on the investment in ten weeks which is better than you'll get from a building society. And so I suggest that the project can end there for anyone who has lost confidence in my guaranteed profit-making scheme. Take the money and, by all means, run.
For those determined to see out the full stint until Boxing Day, though, there is only one horse tomorrow that looks anything like an investment. Ulck du Lin, Ascot 3.40, would be one to keep on  the right side of and 7/4 would be fine. Keep it simple and stick it all on that.
Looking towards Boxing Day and an end to this little adventure, the Christmas Nap will be Dynaste, Kempton, 2.00.

And Best Wishes to Everyone who is good enough to look in here from time to time.