David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Signed Poetry Books - Martin Mooney








It was long overdue that the Signed Poetry Books collection welcomed new arrivals and so I was keen to make sure I got Martin Mooney at the Oxfam Bookshop in Marylebone last night. With apologies to his friend, Heather, I managed to end up with her pen, too.

It was a great evening with a varied international cast of poets genially introduced by Todd Swift but I'm going to give myself a day off and not actually review it here. Even I tire of contriving those considered sentences of judgement and evaluation sometimes. Instead, to preserve the occasion, here's the man himself caught in full flight.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.