David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Thursday 26 November 2009

Top 6 - David Green, selected by Dave Moxham


Dave Moxham undersells himself somewhat by claiming that he is not sufficiently widely read or knowledgeable enough to select from any other poet except this one, me. But it's a fine choice, in my view. He adds that his choices are based on non-academic and non-technical principles, just the poems he enjoys most or finds some emotional connection with. At least I think he said that, I'm afraid I reloaded Windows Vista on the computer and thus lost all my e-mails. Sorry about that.
Much more interesting to be selected by somebody other than oneself, I'd say. His nominations are, in no particular order Those Days, Later, The Graveyard Shift, Postcard, Kirstine and The Cathedrals of Liverpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.