David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Monday 12 October 2009

NEW FROM DAVID GREEN (BOOKS)

The Last of the Great Dancers

David Green


14 new poems, £2.50 incl p&p in UK.

Ovid's Waitress/The Moon and Venus over Solway/The Sainsbury's Checkout Lady Asks about the Gin/Awkward Angel/I Don't Want to Talk About It/Tycho Dying/Summer/Umbrella/Intervals/Paradise/Later/The Last of the Great Dancers/Those Days/Everyday

E-MAIL dg217.888@ntlworld.com to order

Publication date 17/10/2009

Traditionally, there is a typographical error in all of my books which I don't find until it is back from the printers, or somebody else points it out eventually.
Does everybody think that The Sainsbury's Checkout Lady Asks about the Gin needs an apostrophe in it. I simply don't know anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.