David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Monday 23 September 2024

Strange Fowl

 
It is with some trepidation but no little rejoicing that Strange Fowl is released into the world after its extended period of gestation.
It is eight years since its appearance in the TLS letters page after some early mentions here but now it arrives in its fullest version which will be further augmented, edited or amended as we go.
It's hard to know how best to promote it, or how much we'd like to, but it is to be hoped that those with an interest in such things will find it in due course and it's there now, as ready as it will ever be to suffer the slings and arrows of the Shakespeare biography industry.
That's fine. It is a 'modest proposal' and not, we think, an outrageous one.
 
On behalf of the band, I hope we passed the audition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.