David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Saturday 19 September 2020

Live Music returns to Portsmouth

 Simply the best news of the year.

Not the Times crossword. Not landing the double with Addeybb at Ayr and Soldier of Love at Newton Abbot.

Lunchtime Live back in Portsmouth Cathedral on Thursdays. And, Goodness Gracious, with Angelina Kopyrina playing the Bach-Busoni, like this,



I'm not sure I could make up any better news if I tried.

The autumn programme is here,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.