David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 6 April 2018

JDB CD EP

The Jess Davies Band will be playing at the Orange Rooms, 1-2 Vernon Walk, Southampton SO15 2EJ, on Thurs 3rd May to launch their debut CD, First Three Tales, which will be available there as well as on iTunes and Spotify. 
And to think we used to have to go to the HMV Shop.
More details will be available on the link in the Recommended list over there >>> shortly, I dare say.
I will be making more effort to get there than I did to attend any launch of my own new release. My name somewhere on a pop record, who would have thought it.
It's all I ever wanted.