David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 28 February 2018

The Perfect Book

It's been a long time coming and one can't expect the world to hold its breath forever.

The publication date will be 4th May, long after the end of the Chatterley ban and the day of the Jess Davies Band first EP.

Jess Davies Band Facebook 

It will set you back £5 if I don't give you one, as it were, but please don't e-mail and order one if the ironic intention of the title isn't apparent. You would only be disappointed.

Meanwhile I only have to remember to get it to the printers and collect it so that my highly-trained sales team have stock in place to satisfy the avalanche of orders.

Would that it were, Mr. Robinson, would that it were.