David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Sunday 13 August 2017

Up the Ladder to the Roof

of St. Mary's Church, Fratton, something I've been intending to do for a few years but never been able to coincide knowing when it's open with it not having rained and so it's closed.

Not quite for everyone. I'm not the best on ladders or with heights and you wouldn't want to be 6ft 4 in the later stages but it's not as challeging as Salisbury Cathedral and you couldn't have a better day than today to do it.
The first picture here is of my house, in context, from a distance.
It doesn't seem many years ago that one wouldn't want to be seen taking a photograph of oneself but now it's considered normal and there's even a word for it.