David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Thursday 13 April 2017

What Do They Teach Them in Skool These Days

You won't believe this.

Yesterday in work I was asked who sang Come on, Hear the Noise. On such matters, it is much easier for people to ask me rather than look it up because I'm quicker, better and likely to be able to compensate for the fact that the question is wrong in the first place.

The lady who asked is actually 45 years old and so is excused somewhat for not having Nod as an essential element in her formative years but, Good Grief.

There shouldn't be any such problem for future generations who want to clarify the artist responsible for hit records from 2017. Apparently all but one of the Top 20 were by the same singer the other week. So he's obviously far better than Lennon-McCartney and the Motown hit factory put together.