David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Thursday 19 May 2016

Norman MacCaig



Last night's meeting of Portsmouth Poetry Society, on Norman MacCaig, provided an unparalleled level of approval, certainly ahead of anything I've ever seen, there or anywhere else.
That is a tribute not only to the man and his poems but also to those PPS members who were there last night. I have shared this programme with them.
In the unlikely event of anybody ever wanting to interview me, there would be no need. Look at this, I agree with everything he says, and the way he says it.