David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Monday 23 February 2015

Gig. Havant Friday.

Wendy Klein. Spring Arts Centre, Havant, Friday, Feb 27th, 7.45pm.

One of the 'local poets' on the undercard for this event is provisionally me.

Wendy's work looks well worth further investigation and it is about time I was out and about, involved with such things and so why not do a turn.
There are plenty of reasons why not, actually, but I hope to make it there anyway. I was looking through my recent poems to see which I might include alongside poems from The Perfect Murder and I thought they were all awful. Sometimes they do look awful. But sometimes they look okay and then I see that Never, the one about the graverobbers in Warblington churchyard, has been picked for South 51 and so it must be that one, then.