David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Thursday 17 April 2014

The Answer to Question 9

This is an exam from a University in India, http://setexam.unipune.ac.in/QnPapers/17Feb13/FEB-03313.pdf. Just in case this link one day stops working I have captured the relevant bit.

It is a strange exam, with two and a half hours to do 75 multiple choice questions, several of which spell proper names wrongly, some of which appear absurdly easy and some of which look contentious to me.
But it came as some surprise to find myself the answer to question 9.