David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Green on Harrison

In a slight change to the programme of the Portsmouth Poetry Society, the last meeting before the August recess will now still be on Tony Harrison but it will be introduced by me.
I'm glad to be doing it as long as nobody thinks I've had more than my fair share of introducing subjects on the programme that is just ending. I promise to do fewer next year.
But, roll up, roll up. 7.30, Weds 17th July, St. Mark's Church, North End, Portsmouth.
I'll put the introduction on here then.