David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 29 May 2013

A Good Point Well Made


I'm not intending to go too far out of my way in support of the actor from Stratford as the author of the plays attributed to 'Shakespeare' because it's not my job and I don't need to.
But since I reviewed Shakespeare Beyond Doubt a few weeks ago, Bill Boyle has picked up on it on one of his Oxfordian websites here, http://everreader.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/david-green-shakespeare-beyond-doubt/
and I am grateful for his admission that he is more die-hard than I and for the references he provides.
I did just look at the Declaration of Reasonable Doubt, http://doubtaboutwill.org/declaration
One of the signatories I noticed signs himself,

Mr. Wayne Loman Butts III -Baconian, and Freemason


and you do have to be impressed by that as an argument.