David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 31 March 2010

National Poetry Competition

http://www.poetrysociety.org.uk/content/competitions/npc/

With the judges narrowing it all down to a shortlist of prize-winners and commendeds for you, you can decide for yourself here.

Jane Yeh wins it for me but I've liked her before. And so it's back to her Marabou for me soon.

A few well-known names and some quite good poems. So, say what you like about poetry competitions (and I sometimes do), it could have been worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.